- goal_graph(+Goal:callable, -Graph:graph) is det
- Finds all solutions to Goal in a delimited context supplying tabling and
probabilistic choice. Explanations are extracted from the tables and
returned as a hypergraph, including explanations of Goal itself (which need
not be tabled) under the pseudo-goal
- graph_params(+Spec:sw_init_spec, +G:graph, -P:sw_params) is det
- Initialise parameters for all switches referenced in graph G.
See sw_init/2 for more information.
The following predicates are re-exported from other modules
- top_value(+Pairs:list(pair(goal,A)), -X:A) is semidet
- Extract the value associated with the goal
'^top':top from a list
of goal-value pairs. This can be applied to explanation graphs or
the results of graph_fold/4.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- graph_fold(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4)
- unpack_viterbi(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4)