This module provides DCG compatible rules for managing a state
variable which consistists of an environment, which contains
a set of key-value mappings. The predicates do a number of checks
to ensure safe and consistant use.
- init_env// is det
- Set state to empty environment.
- key_val(?Key, ?Val)// is nondet
- Enumerate all keys and associated values.
- get_key(+Key, +Default, ?Val)// is det
- Unify Val with value associated with Key or Default if not present.
- get_key(+Key, ?Val)// is det
- Unify Val with value associated with Key.
- set_key(+Key, ?Val)// is det
- Set value associated with Key to Val.
- upd_key(+Key, ?Val1, ?Val2)// is det
- Unify Val1 with value associated with Key and set new value to Val2.
- del_key(+Key)// is det
- Remove Key from environment.
- sel_key(+Key, ?Val)// is det
- Remove Key from environment and unify Val with its value.
- ins_key(+Key, ?Val)// is det
- ins_key(+Key)// is det
- Add Key to environment with given value or unbound if no value given.
- with_key(+Key, :Phrase)// is nondet
- Use Phrase to compute new value of key from old.
- with_env(:Phrase) is nondet
- Run phrase with initial state equal to an empty environment.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- key(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- ins_key(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- ins_keys(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- sel_keys(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)