- priv_msg(+Id, +Text, +Recipient, :Options) is det
- Like priv_msg/3 except with explicit options.
- Boolean is true or false, if true messages will be automatically segmented
for complete output via IRC (in order to avoid truncation by char limits).
- where N is the maximum amount of lines to print. Default is entire paragraph.
- priv_msg_rest(+Id, +Text, +Recipient, -Rest) is det
- Same as priv_msg/3, except Rest is the remainder of a message.
- priv_msg_rest(+Id, +Text, +Recipient, -Rest, :Options) is det
- Same as priv_msg/3, except Rest is unified with the remainder of a message
after printing out at most, N amount of lines specified by the user.
- priv_msg_paragraph(+Id, +Text, +Recipient, -Paragraph) is det
- True if Paragraph is a string list that represents a string formatted to write
an entire IRC message, filtering carriage returns and empty strings. The
string will be split into lists of strings that represent individually
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- priv_msg(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)