- completing_optional_args(+X, +Y, -Z) is det
- option Z is unified with Y completed with
default option X.
- zmemochk(+Q) is det
Assuming a given Q = X-V,
unify V with the value of key X stored
in the hash table.
- init_index(-X) is det
- Initialize an itereated extending array X.
- index(+I, +A, ?X) is det
- X is unified with the I-th element of array A.
- open_array(-H) is det
- Unify H with an initial array.
- hash_memo(X, R, V) is det
- Unify V with the value of key X which is stored
in the hash table of rozdd R.
- new_elem(+X, +Z, -I) is det
- Unify I with an integer as the index for entry X
in a ROZDD which is a possibly extension of a ROZDD
Z so that the new entry is availabe.
- get_elem(+X, +Z, -Y) is det
- Unify Y with X-th element of the ROZDD stored in Z.
- set_elem(X, Z, Y) is det
- set X-th element of the vector component of Z
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- zmemo(Arg1, Arg2)
- zmemochk(Arg1, Arg2)
- update_memo(Arg1, Arg2)