- exists_program(+Program:atom) is semidet
- Succeeds if the given program can be run from PATH.
- open_file(+File:atom) is semidet
- open_file(+MediaType:media_type, +File:atom) is det
- Open the file using the first existing program that is registered
with the Media Type denote by its file name extension.
Fails if there is no file name extension, or if the file name
extension cannot be mapped to a Media Type, or if the Media Type
cannot be mapped to a program, or if none of the mapped to programs
- os(+Os:oneof([mac,unix,windows])) is semidet
- os(-Os:oneof([mac,unix,windows])) is det
- Succeeds if Os denotes the current Operating System.
- os_path(+Directory:atom) is semidet
- os_path(-Directory:atom) is nondet
- Succeeds if Directory is on the OS PATH.
- process_create(+Exe, +Args:list) is det
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- open_file(Arg1, Arg2)