- view(?Head, ?Body)[multifile]
- SQL rewrite - Head is rewritten as Body.
Can also be written as
Head <- Body
- loads a schema into memory, allowing sql_compiler to make use of it for plterm_to_sqlterm/3
- plterm_to_sqlterm(+ProjectionTerm, +DatabaseGoal, ?SQLQueryTerm)
- rewrite a prolog goal as a SQL Term.
The SQL term can then be translated via sqlterm2atom/2
- rewrite_query(+GoalIn, ?GoalOut) is det
- sqlterm2atom(+SQLQueryTerm, ?SQLQueryAtom) is det
- translates an SQL Term to an atom that conforms to SQL syntax.
- relation(+PrologFunctor, +Arity, SQLTableName)[multifile]
- get_type(+Constant, ?Type)
- Prolog implementation specific definition of type retrieval
sepia Prolog version given here
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.