The following predicates are exported from this file while their implementation is defined in imported modules or non-module files loaded by this module.
- dump(+Target, -NewVars, -Constraints) is det
- Returns in Constraints, the constraints that currently hold on
Target where all variables in Target are copied to new variables in
NewVars and the constraints are given on these new variables. In
short, you can safely manipulate NewVars and Constraints without
changing the constraints on Target.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- bb_inf(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4)
- clp_type(Arg1, Arg2)
- bb_inf(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- inf(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4)
- sup(Arg1, Arg2)
- sup(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4)
- inf(Arg1, Arg2)