This library has been developed mainly for porting the CHR package.
- - Tom Schrijvers
- - Bart Demoen
- - Jan Wielemaker
- To be done
- - Ultimately, this must disappear. Generally useful predicates
must be moved to their appropriate library. Others must be moved
into the CHR utilities.
- substitute_eq(+OldVal, +OldList, +NewVal, -NewList)
- Substitute OldVal by NewVal in OldList and unify the result
- memberchk_eq(+Val, +List)
- Deterministic check of membership using == rather than
- list_difference_eq(+List, -Subtract, -Rest)
- Delete all elements of Subtract from List and unify the result
with Rest. Element comparision is done using ==/2.
- intersect_eq(+List1, +List2, -Intersection)
- Determine the intersection of two lists without unifying values.
- take(+N, +List, -FirstElements)
- Take the first N elements from List and unify this with
FirstElements. The definition is based on the GNU-Prolog lists
library. Implementation by Jan Wielemaker.
- drop(+N, +List, -ListMinFirstN) is semidet
- Drop the first N elements from List and unify the remainder with
- split_at(+N, +List, +FirstN, -Rest) is semidet
- Combines take/3 and drop/3.
- max_go_list(+List, -Max)
- Return the maximum of List in the standard order of terms.
- or_list(+ListOfInts, -BitwiseOr)
- Do a bitwise disjuction over all integer members of ListOfInts.
- sublist(?Sub, +List) is nondet
- True if all elements of Sub appear in List in the same order.
- bounded_sublist(?Sub, +List, +Bound:integer)
- As sublist/2, but Sub has at most Bound elements. E.g. the call
below generates all 21 sublists of length =< 2 from the second
?- bounded_sublist(List, [a,b,c,d], 2).
X =  ;
X = [a] ;
X = [a, b] ;
X = [a] ;
- chr_delete(+List, +Element, -Rest) is det
- Rest is a copy of List without elements matching Element using
- time(:Goal, -CPU, -Wall)
- hProlog compatible predicate to for statistical purposes
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- get_ds(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- make_update_store_goal(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- get_store(Arg1, Arg2)
- ds_to_list(Arg1, Arg2)
- make_get_store_goal_no_error(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- init_store(Arg1, Arg2)
- make_get_store_goal(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- make_init_store_goal(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- put_ds(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4)
- update_store(Arg1, Arg2)