- See also
- - https://sicstus.sics.se/sicstus/docs/3.12.11/html/sicstus/Sockets.html
- To be done
- - Our implementation does not support AF_UNIX sockets.
- socket_select(+TermsSockets, -NewTermsStreams, +TimeOut, +Streams, -ReadStreams) is det
- The list of streams in Streams is checked for readable
characters. A stream can be any stream associated with an I/O
descriptor. The list ReadStreams returns the streams with
readable data. socket_select/5 also waits for connections to the
sockets specified by TermsSockets. This argument should be a
list of Term-Socket pairs, where Term, which can be any term, is
used as an identifier. NewTermsStreams is a list of
connection(Client,Stream) pairs, where Stream is a new
stream open for communicating with a process connecting to the
socket identified with Term, Client is the client host address
(see socket_accept/3). If TimeOut is instantiated to off, the
predicate waits until something is available. If TimeOut is S:U
the predicate waits at most S seconds and U microseconds. Both S
and U must be integers >=0. If there is a timeout, ReadStreams
and NewTermsStreams are .
- current_host(-Host) is det
- True when Host is an atom that denotes the name of the host.
- hostname_address(+Host:atom, -Address:atom) is det
- True when Address is the IP address of Host.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- socket_accept(Arg1, Arg2)
- socket_connect(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- socket_listen(Arg1, Arg2)
- socket_bind(Arg1, Arg2)
- socket_accept(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- socket(Arg1, Arg2)