Asks pengine NameOrID for the next solution to a query started by
pengine_ask/3. Defined options are:
- Modify the chunk-size to Count before asking the next set of
Remaining options are passed to pengine_send/3. The result of
re-executing the current goal is returned to the caller's message queue
in the form of event terms.
- success(ID, Terms, Projection, Time, More)
- See pengine_ask/3.
- ID is the id of the pengine that failed for lack of more solutions.
- error(ID, Term)
- ID is the id of the pengine throwing the exception.
Term is the exception's error term.
- output(ID, Term)
- ID is the id of a pengine running the query that called
pengine_output/1. Term is the term that was passed in the first
argument of pengine_output/1 when it was called.
- prompt(ID, Term)
- ID is the id of the pengine that called pengine_input/2 and Term
is the prompt.
Defined in terms of pengine_send/3, as follows:
pengine_next(ID, Options) :-
pengine_send(ID, next, Options).