- rdf_set(+Term) is det
- Set properties of the RDF store. Currently defines:
- hash(+Hash, +Parameter, +Value)
- Set properties for a triple index. Hash is one of
is one of:
- Value defines the number of entries in the hash-table.
Value is rounded down to a power of 2. After setting
the size explicitly, auto-sizing for this table is
disabled. Setting the size smaller than the current
size results in a
- Set maximum average collision number for the hash.
- Related to resizing hash-tables. If 0, all triples are
moved to the new size by the garbage collector. If more
then zero, those of the last Value resize steps remain at
their current location. Leaving cells at their current
location reduces memory fragmentation and slows down