- rdf_transaction(:Goal, +Id, +Options) is semidet
- Run Goal in an RDF transaction. Compared to the ACID model,
RDF transactions have the following properties:
- Modifications inside the transactions become all atomically
visible to the outside world if Goal succeeds or remain
invisible if Goal fails or throws an exception. I.e.,
the atomicy property is fully supported.
- Consistency is not guaranteed. Later versions may
implement consistency constraints that will be checked
serialized just before the actual commit of a transaction.
- Concurrently executing transactions do not infuence each
other. I.e., the isolation property is fully supported.
- Durability can be activated by loading
Processed options are:
- Execute Goal using the state of the RDF store as stored in
Snapshot. See rdf_snapshot/1. Snapshot can also be the
true, which implies that an anonymous snapshot is
created at the current state of the store. Modifications
due to executing Goal are only visible to Goal.