Availability:C-language interface function
unsigned int PL_version_info(int
key)Query version information. This function may be called before
If the key is unknown the function returns 0. See section
2.22 for a more in-depth discussion on binary compatibility.
Versions upto SWI-Prolog 8.5.2 defined this function as PL_version().
It was renamed to avoid a conflict with Perl affecting
PL_version() is provided as a macro for compatibility. Defined
- SWI-Prolog version as 10,000 × major + 100 × minor +
- Incremented if the foreign interface defined in this chapter changes in
a way that breaks backward compatibility.
- Incremented if the binary representation of terms as used by
- Incremented if the QLF file format changes.
- Represents the oldest loadable QLF file format version.
- A hash that represents the VM instructions and their arguments.
- A hash that represents the names, arities and properties of all built-in
predicates defined in C. If this function is called before PL_initialise()
it returns 0.