SWI-Prolog is in use for many research projects. As SWI-Prolog is
mainly being developed and maintained in an academic research
environment, please consider helping us (and yourself):
- Link to the SWI-Prolog website and Publications
- Get your project listed on the Publications page. Register at the site and add a
post that links to your project.
- Sometimes there are opportunities to extend SWI-Prolog in the
context of your research program.
- Implementing additional generic infrastructure that makes your research easier allows you to contribute this
infrastructure to SWI-Prolog. This makes your code more
sustainable, and your code will reach a wider audience.
- You may contact us for cooperation opportunities.
- See also
- - Publications