This module provides a simple API to generate an index for a physical
directory. The index can be customised by overruling the dirindex.css
CSS file and by defining additional rules for icons using the hook
- To be done
- - Provide more options (sorting, selecting columns, hiding files)
- http_reply_dirindex(+DirSpec, :Options, +Request) is det
- Provide a directory listing for Request, assuming it is an index
for the physical directrory Dir. If the request-path does not
end with /, first return a moved (301 Moved Permanently) reply.
The calling conventions allows for direct calling from
- directory_index(+Dir, :Options)// is det
- Show index for a directory. Options processed:
- Sort the files in the directory listing by Field. Field
is one of
- Sorting order. Default is
ascending. The altenative is
- DCG used to render a name in the table. The File is passed.
- mime_type_icon(+MimeType, -Icon) is det[private]
- Determine the icon that is used to show a file of the given
extension. This predicate can be hooked using the multifile
http:mime_type_icon/2 hook with the same signature. Icon is the
plain name of an image file that appears in the file-search-path
- http:mime_type_icon(+MimeType, -IconName) is nondet[multifile]
- Multi-file hook predicate that can be used to associate icons to
files listed by http_reply_dirindex/3. The actual icon file is
absolute_file_name(icons(IconName), Path, ).
- See also
- - serve_files_in_directory/2 serves the images.