Get the declarations of the HTTP package using
- To be done
- - This should be using include, but then it cannot be a module
and this would cause more overhead in SWI-Prolog
- - Complete this and document the hooks.
- http:convert_parameter(+Type, +ValueIn, -ValueOut) is semidet[multifile]
- Hook to execute a step in the HTTP parameter conversion process.
- See also
- - check_type/4.
- http:http_connection_over_proxy(+Proxy, +URLParts, +Endpoint, -StreamPair, +Options, -NewOptions)[multifile]
- Try to connect to the host Endpoint via Proxy for the purposes
of retrieving the resource identified by URLParts. Different
options can be returned in NewOptions, which may be required if
you have defined a non-standard proxy method in
socket:proxy_for_url/3 (such as one requiring authentication)