This file is primarily designed to support running Prolog applications
over the web. It provides a replacement for write_term/2 which renders
terms as structured HTML.
- term(@Term, +Options)// is det
- Render a Prolog term as a structured HTML tree. Options are
passed to write_term/3. In addition, the following options are
- Used for atomic values. Typically this is used to
render a single value.
- If a float is rendered, it is rendered using
format(string(S), Format, [Float])
- To be done
- - Cyclic terms.
- - Attributed terms.
- - Portray
- - Test with Ulrich's write test set.
- - Deal with numbervars and canonical.