This file is primarily designed to support running Prolog applications
over the web. It provides a replacement for write_term/2 which renders
terms as structured HTML.
- term(@Term, +Options)// is det
- Render a Prolog term as a structured HTML tree. Options are
passed to write_term/3. In addition, the following options are
- Used for atomic values. Typically this is used to
render a single value.
- If a float is rendered, it is rendered using
format(string(S), Format, [Float])
- To be done
- - Cyclic terms.
- - Attributed terms.
- - Portray
- - Test with Ulrich's write test set.
- - Deal with numbervars and canonical.
- blob_rendering(+BlobType, +Blob, +WriteOptions)// is semidet[multifile]
- Hook to render blob atoms as HTML. This hook is called whenever
a blob atom is encountered while rendering a compound term as
HTML. The blob type is provided to allow efficient indexing
without having to examine the blob. If this predicate fails, the
blob is rendered as an HTML SPAN with class 'pl-blob' containing
BlobType as text.