This file is primarily designed to support running Prolog applications
over the web. It provides a replacement for write_term/2 which renders
terms as structured HTML.
- term(@Term, +Options)// is det
- Render a Prolog term as a structured HTML tree. Options are
passed to write_term/3. In addition, the following options are
- Used for atomic values. Typically this is used to
render a single value.
- If a float is rendered, it is rendered using
format(string(S), Format, [Float])
- To be done
- - Cyclic terms.
- - Attributed terms.
- - Portray
- - Test with Ulrich's write test set.
- - Deal with numbervars and canonical.
- compound(+Compound, +Options)// is det[private]
- Process a compound term.
- arg_options(+Options, -OptionsOut) is det[private]
- arg_options(+Options, +Extra, -OptionsOut) is det[private]
- Increment depth in Options.
- args(+Arg0, +Arity, +Compound, +Options)//[private]
- Emit arguments of a compound term.
- list(+List, +Options)//[private]
- Emit a list. The List may have an unbound tail.
- is_op1(+Name, -Type, -Priority, -ArgPriority, +Options) is semidet[private]
- True if Name is an operator taking one argument of Type.
- is_op2(+Name, -LeftPri, -Pri, -RightPri, +Options) is semidet[private]
- True if Name is an operator taking two arguments of Type.
- operator_module(-Module, +Options) is det[private]
- Find the module for evaluating operators.
- op1(+Type, +Pri, +Term, +ArgPri, +Options)// is det[private]
- op2(+Pri, +Term, +LeftPri, +RightPri, +Options)// is det[private]
- space(@T1, @T2, +Options)//[private]
- Emit a space if omitting a space between T1 and T2 would cause
the two terms to join.
- end_code_type(+Term, -Code, Options)[private]
- True when code is the first/last character code that is emitted
by printing Term using Options.
- dict(+Term, +Options)//[private]
- primitive(+Term, -Class) is semidet[private]
- True if Term is a primitive term, rendered using the CSS
- primitive_class(+Class0, +Value, -String, -Class) is det[private]
- Fixup the CSS class for lexical variations. Used to find