This library provides qsave_program/1 and qsave_program/2, which are
also used by the commandline sequence below.
swipl -o exe -c file.pl ...
- qsave_program(+File) is det
- qsave_program(+File, :Options) is det
- Make a saved state in file `File'.
- qsave:arch_shlib(+Architecture, +FileSpec, -File) is det[multifile]
- This is a user defined hook called by qsave_program/2. It is used to
find a shared library for the specified Architecture, named by
FileSpec. FileSpec is of the form
foreign(Name), a specification
usable by absolute_file_name/2. The predicate should unify File with
the absolute path for the shared library that corresponds to the
If this predicate fails to find a file for the specified
existence_error is thrown.
- Called to handle `-c file` compilaton.