:- use_module(library(prolog_colour)).(can be autoloaded)
- prolog_colourise_stream(+Stream, +SourceID, :ColourItem) is det
- prolog_colourise_stream(+Stream, +SourceID, :ColourItem, +Opts) is det
- Determine colour fragments for the data on Stream. SourceID is
the canonical identifier of the input as known to the
cross-referencer, i.e., as created using
ColourItem is a closure that is called for each identified
fragment with three additional arguments:
- The syntactical category
- Start position (character offset) of the fragment
- Length of the fragment (in characters).
- Provide an initial list of additional operators.