?Property)True when Property is a property of Graph. Defined
- Hash is the (MD5-)hash for the content of Graph.
- True if the graph is modified since it was loaded or
rdf_set_graph/2 was called
- The graph is loaded from the Source (a URL)
- Time is the last-modified timestamp of Source at the moment
the graph was loaded from Source.
- True when Count is the number of triples in Graph.
Additional graph properties can be added by defining rules for the
multifile predicate property_of_graph/2.
Currently, the following extensions are defined:
- Boolean is
true if the graph is persistent.