Connect to a redis server. The main mode is
-Connection, +Options). redis_connect/1 is equivalent to
redis_connect(localhost:6379, Connection, ). Options:
true, try to reconnect to the service when the connection
seems lost. Default is
true for connections specified using
false for explictly opened connections.
password(Password) are specified, these
are used to authenticate using the HELLO command.
- Authenticate using Password
- Specify the connection protocol version. Initially this is
version 2. Redis 6 also supports version 3. When specified
3, the HELLO command is used to upgrade the protocol.
- When specified, initiate a TLS connection. If this option is
specified we must also specify the
- CA Certificate file to verify with.
- Client certificate to authenticate with.
- Private key file to authenticate with.
- Used together with an Address of the form
to enable contacting a network of Redis servers guarded by a
- Authentication information for the senitels. When omitted we
try to connect withour authentication.
Instead of using these predicates, redis/2 and redis/3 are normally
used with a server name argument registered using redis_server/3.
These predicates are meant for creating a temporary paralel
connection or using a connection with a blocking call.
|Address||- is a term Host:Port, |
unix(File) or the name of a server
registered using redis_server/3. The latter realises a new
connection that is typically used for blocking redis commands such
as listening for published messages, waiting on a list or stream.
redis_connect(-Connection, +Host, +Port) provides
compatibility to the original GNU-Prolog interface and is equivalent
redis_connect(Host:Port, Connection, ).