?Property)True when Property is a property of the loaded file File.
If File is non-var, it can be a file specification that is
valid for load_files/2.
Defined properties are:
- derived_from(Original, OriginalModified)
- File was generated from the file Original, which
was last modified at time OriginalModified at the time it was
loaded. This property is available if File was loaded using
derived_from(Original) option to load_files/2.
- includes(IncludedFile, IncludedFileModified)
- File used include/1
to include IncludedFile. The last modified time of IncludedFile
was IncludedFileModified at the time it was included.
- included_in(MasterFile, Line)
- File was included into MasterFile from line Line.
This is the inverse of the
- load_context(Module, Location, Options)
- Module is the module into which the file was loaded. If File
is a module, this is the module into which the exports are imported.
Otherwise it is the module into which the clauses of the non-module file
are loaded. Location describes the file location from which
the file was loaded. It is either a term <file>:<line>
or the atom
user if the file was loaded from the terminal or another
unknown source. Options are the options passed to load_files/2.
Note that all predicates to load files are mapped to load_files/2,
using the option argument to specify the exact behaviour.
- Count is the number of times the file have been loaded, i.e.,
1 (one) if the file has been loaded once.
- File modification time when File was loaded. This is used by
to find files whose modification time is different from when it was
- One of
file if the source was loaded from a file,
resource if the source was loaded from a resource or
state if the file was included in the saved state.
- File is a module file that declares the module Module.
- Count is the number of clauses associated with File.
Note that clauses loaded from included files are counted as part of the
- Present if the file is currently being reloaded.