+Source, +Options)Find meta-information about File. This predicate reads all terms upto
the first term that is not a directive. It uses the module and
meta_predicate directives to assemble the information in Options. Options
- Path is the full path name of the referenced file.
- Module is the module defines in Spec.
- Exports is a list of predicate indicators and operators
collected from the module/2
term and reexport declarations.
- Public declarations of the file.
- Meta is a list of heads as they appear in meta_predicate/1
- Do not print any messages or raise exceptions on errors.
The information collected by this predicate is cached. The cached
data is considered valid as long as the modification time of the file
does not change.
|Source ||is the file from which Spec
is referenced. |