- run_script(Path, Options) is det
- Main entry point for executing
dapscripts. Reads the script from
the file located at Path.
Supported Options are:
- Exec specifies the path of the DAP server executable to run the script against.
Defaults to the
- Args is a list of command line arguments that will be passed to the
DAP server executable. Defaults to instructing
swipl to load and run the SWI-Prolog debug
adapter server from
- Bindings is a list of variable bindings given as Name = Value pairs that will be made available
in the context of the executed
dapscript. Defaults to