Mini getting-started guide to get the Elevator examples running:
- Make sure the installation of IndiGolog is correct
(read install.txt at the root directory of IndiGolog)
- Make sure TCL/TK program 'wish' is in the path (in Linux it is often in /usr/bin)
(the simulator environment uses a small TCL/TK interface to enter exog. actions async)
- Go to directory <mypath>/indigolog/Examples/ElevatorSim-BAT and start SWI Prolog with
sufficient global & heap memory: /usr/bin/pl -L128m -G128m -T64m
- Consult main_swi.pl and execute goal "main". Several controllers will be offered.
Enter the controller you want to run.
That is, in the Prolog prompt that appears do the following:
Available Controllers: [1, 2, 3, 4]
Which controller do you want to execute?
- Watch the IndiGolog Agent control the elevator.
- To run it once again, execute goal "main" again.