Uses Semantic Versioning.
- Tristrip support, including triangle unification, determinants and
total tristrip area.
- Consistent convention for foreign argument names; uses camel-case for
Prolog terms and atoms, underscore-case for C types.
[1.1.0] - 2019-05-04
- Vertex iteration by contour type.
- Bounding box aggregation.
- Reading polygons; serialisation to and from codes.
- Demonstration using Britain clipped against arrows.
- MIT license with advice from Toby
Howard at Manchester University.
[1.0.1] - 2019-05-01
- Add pack author, home and download links.
[1.0.0] - 2019-05-01
- Implement a basic GPC wrapper for SWI-Prolog.
- Builds on Windows, macOS and Linux.