- This is somewhat like a mix between
- It's (currently) less efficient, intended for small-ish files or one-at-a-time updates,
such as standalone apps.
- It preserves the prolog terms as passed, not wrapping it in
- It's able to add clauses as well as facts, any prolog term
- The use case for this is to modify existing modules, preserving all clauses
- remove_term(+Term, +ModuleName) is semidet
- Removes a Term from the module
- replace_term(+OldTerm, +NewTerm, +ModuleName) is semidet
- Replace a term in the module.
This will replace all instances of OldTerm with NewTerm in place.
- find_term(+Term, +ModuleName) is semidet
- Finds the Term in the module, returning
true if found.
- add_term(+Term, +ModuleName) is semidet
- Adds a Term to the module