RDF export predicates that are backend-independent.
- rdf_write_quad(+Out:ostream, +Quad:rdf_quad) is det
- rdf_write_quad(+Out:ostream, +Tuple:rdf_tuple, +GraphName:rdf_graph_name) is det
- Quad must be a quadruple (denoted by compound term rdf/4). Triples
(denoted by compound term rdf/3) are not supported.
- rdf_write_triple(+Out:ostream, +Tuple:rdf_tuple) is det
- Accepts triples (tp/3) and quadrupleds (tp/4), but always writes a
- rdf_write_tuple(+Out:ostream, +Tuple:rdf_tuple) is det
- Writes a triple if Tuple is a triple pattern term (tp/3). Writes a
quadruple if Tuple is a quadruple pattern term (tp/4).
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- rdf_write_quad(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)