This module provides a portable partial replacement of SWI-Prolog's
user-defined arithmetic (evaluable) functions. It defines the
compatibility directive arithmetic_function/1 and support for both
runtime and compile-time evaluation of expressions that are a mixture
between Prolog predicates used as functions and built-in evaluable
- arithmetic_function(:NameArity) is det
- Declare a predicate as an arithmetic function.
- - This function provides a partial work around for
pure Prolog user-defined arithmetic functions that has been
dropped in SWI-Prolog 5.11.23. Notably, it only deals with
expression know at compile time.
- arithmetic_expression_value(:Expression, -Result) is det
- True when Result unifies with the arithmetic result of