- pengine_event_loop(:Closure, +Options) is det
- Starts an event loop accepting event terms sent to the current pengine
or thread. For each such event E, calls
ignore(call(Closure, E)). A
closure thus acts as a handler for the event. Some events are also
- create(ID, Term)
- The ID is placed in a list of active pengines.
- The ID is removed from the list of active pengines. When the last
pengine ID is removed, the loop terminates.
- output(ID, Term)
- The predicate pengine_pull_response/2 is called.
Valid options are:
- Forwards received event terms to slaves. To is either
all_but_sender or a Prolog list of NameOrIDs. [not yet