?Property)True if Property is a property of Module. Defined
- True when Class is the class of the module. Defined classes
- Default for user-defined modules.
system and modules from
- Other modules from the system directories.
- Module is temporary.
- Modules that create tests.
- Modules that only support the development environment.
- True if Module was loaded from File.
- True if Module was loaded from the N-th line of file.
- True if Module exports the given predicates. Predicate
indicators are in canonical form (i.e., always using name/arity and
never the DCG form name//arity). Future versions may also use the DCG
form. See also predicate_property/2.
Succeeds with an empty list if the module exports no predicates.
- True if Module exports the given operators. Each exported
operator is represented as a term
Succeeds with an empty list if the module exports no operators.
- Total size in bytes used to represent the module. This includes the
module itself, its (hash) tables and the summed size of all predicates
defined in this module. See also the
- Memory (in bytes) used for storing the predicates of this module. This
figure includes the predicate header and clauses.
- If present, this number limits the
- Integer expression the last database generation where a clause was added
or removed from a predicate that is implemented in this module. See also predicate_property/2.