The DRS is converted to "OWL DRS" which is a more suitable format
for the conversion into OWL.
The input must be simplified DRS (
drs_to_sdrs.pl) which has been numbervard.
The following steps are made:
- Rewrite implication chains: A => (B => C) ~~> (A & B) => C.
- Rewrite embedded implications via conjunction and negations: A => B ~~> -(A & -B)
- Remove double negations: --A ~~> A
- Remove toplevel be-predicate-conditions
- Remove named-object-conditions, unify the corresponding discourse referents with
- Rewrite certain conditions and sets of conditions:
- drs_to_owldrs(+Drs:term, -OwlDrs:term) is det
- Modifies the DRS to make it easier to convert in to OWL/SWRL.
|Drs||- is Attempto DRS|
|OwlDrs||- is a modified Attempto DRS|