- paxos_ledger_hook(+Action, ?Key, ?Gen, ?Value, ?Holders)[multifile, library(paxos)]
- Hook called for all operations on the ledger. Defined actions are:
- Enumerate our ledger content.
- Get a single value from our ledger.
- Create a new key in our ledger.
- Accept a new newly proposed value for a key. Failure causes
the library to send a NACK message.
- Final acceptance of Ken@Gen, providing the holders that accepted
the new value.
- Accept new keys in a new node or node that has been offline for