+Key, -Value)Extract attributes of a choice point. ChoicePoint is a
reference to a choice point as passed to prolog_trace_interception/4
on the 3rd argument or obtained using prolog_current_choice/1. Key
specifies the requested information:
- Requests a reference to the first older choice point.
- Requests a reference to the frame to which the choice point refers.
- Requests the type. Defined values are
clause (the goal has
foreign (non-deterministic foreign
jump (clause internal choice point),
(first dummy choice point),
to allow for undo),
debug (help the debugger), or
none (has been
- Requests the program counter to which the choice point refers. Only
applicable for in-clause choice points.
- Request the clause that will be tried if this choice point is activated.
Only applicable for choice points of type
This predicate is used for the graphical debugger to show the choice