- archive_extract(+ArchiveFile, +Dir, +Options)
- Extract files from the given archive into Dir. Supported
- Strip Prefix from all entries before extracting. If Prefix
is a list, then each prefix is tried in order, succeding at
the first one that matches. If no prefixes match, an error
is reported. If Prefix is an atom, then that prefix is removed.
- Ignore members that match one of the given patterns.
Patterns are handed to wildcard_match/2.
- Include members that match one of the given patterns.
Patterns are handed to wildcard_match/2. The
options takes preference if a member matches both the
existence_error(directory, Dir) if Dir does not exist
or is not a directory.
domain_error(path_prefix(Prefix), Path) if a path in
the archive does not start with Prefix
- To be done
- - Add options