[det]pack_list(+Query)Query package server and installed packages and display
Query is matches case-insensitively against the name and
title of known and installed packages. For each matching package, a
single line is displayed that provides:
- Installation status
- p: package, not installed
- i: installed package; up-to-date with public version
- U: installed package; can be upgraded
- A: installed package; newer than publically available
- l: installed package; not on server
?- pack_list(''). lists all packages.
The predicates pack_list/1
are synonyms. Both contact the package server at http://www.swi-prolog.org
to find available packages.
- See also
to list installed packages without contacting the server.