-Message:dict, +Options)Receive the next message from WebSocket. Message
is a dict containing the following keys:
- OpCode of the message. This is an atom for known opcodes and
an integer for unknown ones. If the peer closed the stream, OpCode
is bound to
close and data to the atom
- The data, represented as a string. This field is always present. String
is the empty string if there is no data in the message.
- Present if the WebSocket RSV header is not 0. RSV
is an integer in the range [1..7].
ping message is received and WebSocket is
a stream pair,
ws_receive/1 replies with a
and waits for the next message.
The predicate ws_receive/3
processes the following options:
- Defines how text messages are parsed. Format is one of
- Data is returned as a Prolog string (default)
- Data is parsed using json_read_dict/3,
which also receives
- Data is parsed using read_term/3, which
- To be done
- Add a hook to allow for more data formats?