There is some functionality for statistics which is hard to find in the manual.
This chapter, Obtaining Runtime Statistics, lists the following predicates:
- statistics/2 - a built-in predicate
- statistics/0 - a predicate from
- time/1 - a predicate from
The fact that the predicates are part of
library(statistics) is shown in the header of the page, but the corresponding link directs back to Obtaining Runtime Statistics, not to
library(statistics) does not show up in the search bar, but can be found as:
The lead-in text says:
The predicates of this library are for human use at the toplevel: information is printed.
It provides the following, two of which are listed above
- statistics/0 (as seen above) ; alt documentation link - Printout for the user
- statistics/1 - Collect all performance values into a dict for further processing
- time/1 (as seen above) ; alt documentation link - Time a goal, printout for the user
The chapter, Execution Profiling is separate and lists further predicates provided by